There has been no new cases of COVID-19 reported today. There has been a total of 922 cases notified in South Australia.
If you are travelling to South Australia from interstate or overseas from tomorrow, you must apply through EntryCheck SA.
Your entry conditions will depend on your vaccination status and the determined risk of your primary interstate location or if you are travelling from overseas. Information on interstate local government areas level of risk can be found at www.sahealth.sa.gov.au/COVIDLGAentry
Depending on your level of risk, you may need to complete quarantine, testing and symptom check requirements using HealthCheck SA.
South Australia COVID-19 total cases
- 0 new cases today
- 0 people currently in hospital
- 2 active overseas acquired cases
- 922 confirmed cases in total
- 916 people have recovered from COVID-19
- 4 COVID-19 related deaths
- 3,786 tests yesterday
- 2,500,726 tests in total
For information on exposure locations in SA visit www.sahealth.sa.gov.au/COVIDcontacttracing.
All South Australians who have symptoms of COVID-19 should get tested on the day symptoms appear. Symptoms include:
- Fever or chills (in the absence of an alternative illness that explains these symptoms)
- An acute respiratory infection eg, cough, sore throat, runny nose, or shortness of breath
- Loss of smell or alteration in the sense of taste
- Diarrhoea and vomiting.
South Australian vaccination update
- 2,478,288 total vaccines administered in South Australia
- 87.2% first dose vaccinated (16+)
- 77.4% second dose vaccinated (16+)
South Australians can check their eligibility and locate a vaccination provider by using the Commonwealth Government vaccine eligibility checker.
For more information visit www.covidvaccine.sa.gov.au.