There is one new case of COVID-19 reported today. There has been a total of 923 cases notified in South Australia.
Today’s case is a child who arrived yesterday from interstate and tested positive upon arrival in SA. She isolated with her family while waiting for her test results and there are no exposure sites associated with this case.
South Australia COVID-19 total cases
- 1 new case today
- 0 people currently in hospital
- 3 active cases
- 2 overseas acquired
- 1 interstate acquired
- 923 confirmed cases in total
- 916 people have recovered from COVID-19
- 4 COVID-19 related deaths
- 6,996 tests yesterday
- 2,512,419 tests in total
For information on exposure locations in SA visit www.sahealth.sa.gov.au/COVIDcontacttracing.
All South Australians who have symptoms of COVID-19 should get tested on the day symptoms appear. Symptoms include:
- Fever or chills (in the absence of an alternative illness that explains these symptoms)
- An acute respiratory infection eg, cough, sore throat, runny nose, or shortness of breath
- Loss of smell or alteration in the sense of taste
- Diarrhoea and vomiting.
South Australian vaccination update
- 2,509,097 total vaccines administered in South Australia
- 87.9% first dose vaccinated (16+)
- 78.5% second dose vaccinated (16+)
South Australians can check their eligibility and locate a vaccination provider by using the Commonwealth Government vaccine eligibility checker.
For more information visit www.covidvaccine.sa.gov.au.